Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today introduced the Samsung Chromebook Plus and Chromebook Pro, the latest technology of its Chromebooks that pairs the vigour and productivity of a desktop with the flexibility and flexibility of a tablet. Samsung and Google partnered to design this next technology Chromebook, which is born on the intersection of hardware and utility innovation. The Samsung Chromebook Plus and Chromebook Pro are designed for Google Play so you can use all of the apps you love apart from movies, books and music. The new Samsung Chromebooks additionally offer a 360-degree rotating touchscreen, quad HD screen, built-in digitized pen and new lightweight metal design.
- Tablet and Laptop in One with constructed-in PEN for writing and drawing. Slim and light-weight design with three:2 element ratio QHD touch screen reveal
- Experience more with Intel processor and entry to 2 million Android apps from Google Play store
- Cutting edge utility provides top notch multi-tasking and multi-window journey
- Your world doesn’t need to hit pause when you’re not online. Continue to get things executed using medical doctors and apps in offline mode
- Makes it effortless to carry with you anywhere the day takes you. Turn heads with a full, metal design that’s a splash above the common Chromebook