Share what’s to your tablet, laptop, or smartphone on an HDTV or video display with the Microsoft Wireless Monitor Adapter. Stream films, view very own photos, or monitor a presentation on a large screen – all wirelessly. It uses Wi-Fi Licensed Miracast technology, so you’re not restricted to definite apps or content material streaming; you can monitor every thing from your gadget. The Wireless Monitor Adapter is additionally an Intel Wireless Monitor (WiDi) certified adapter and works with 2-in-1s and tablet instruments with Intel WiDi ability. Just plug the USB and HDMI from the Wireless Monitor Adapter into your HDTV or video display, connect, then mirror or lengthen your screen and luxuriate in.
- Wirelessly project what’s to your tablet, laptop, or smartphone to your huge screen
- Enjoy films, personal videos, photos, games, websites, and even PowerPoint presentations to your HDTV
- Modernize your conferences by displaying business functions, Office files, videos and websites through a convention room projector or video display.
- Simply plug into an HDTV, connect, then wirelessly mirror or lengthen your screen
- Snap the ends together to % and shuttle. Compatible with Miracast enabled Windows 10/Windows eight.1 instruments. Not suitable with Surface RT.