Voice responses from Alexa at the moment are enhanced with visuals and optimized for visibility throughout the room. Call or message your family and friends that even have an Echo or the Alexa App, get the news with a video flash briefing, see your Prime Photos, shop with your voice, see lyrics with Amazon Music, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All you have to do is ask.
Echo Show has eight microphones and beam-forming technology so it can hear you from throughout the room—even while music is playing. Echo Show is additionally an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive audio powered by Dolby. When you are looking to use Echo Show, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo Show responds instantly.
Introducing a brand new way to be together more with the individuals who matter most. Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa App. When you’re busy making dinner, just ask Alexa to region a call from your Echo Show to anybody with a supported Echo device or the Alexa App. You can additionally enable a brand new feature called Drop In for the special cases when you are looking to connect with your closest friends and family. For example, you can drop in to let the family understand it’s time for dinner, see the baby’s nursery, or check in with an in depth relative.
With the Alexa App, conversations and contacts go where you go. When you’re away from home, use the app to make a short call or send a message to your family’s Echo. Alexa calling and messaging is free—to get started, download the latest version of the Alexa App on a sensible phone with iOS 9.0 or higher, or Android 5.0 or higher, and verify your mobile number.
For news and guidance you can see and listen to, just ask Alexa for your video flash briefing from CNN. Curious in regards to the latest movie trailers or a necessity a how-to video from YouTube? Just ask.
Echo Show helps keep you organized at home. Start a timer in the kitchen and watch as it counts down, or easily see and manage your family’s calendar. Sign in to the Alexa App to take your to-do and shopping lists with you. Just add an item to the list from home, and whoever is out shopping will see it added instantly on their Alexa App.
Voice control your music
Powered by Dolby, Echo Show is fine-tuned to deliver crisp vocals with dynamic bass response and expansive sound. Watch as the display comes alive to show song lyrics, custom stations, curated playlists, and album art with Amazon Music. Listen to tens of millions of songs with Amazon Music Unlimited.
Echo Show additionally connects to Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn—giving you voice control for all your music. Echo Show is Bluetooth-enabled so you can stream other popular music services like Apple Music from your phone or tablet.
Far-field voice recognition
Equipped with eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction–even while music is playing.
When you are looking to use Echo Show, simply say the wake word, “Alexa” and Echo Show lights up and streams audio to the cloud. The Alexa Voice Service is then leveraged to respect and respond to your request instantly. If you have more than one Echo Show, Echo, or Echo Dot, Alexa responds from the Echo you’re closest to. If you are looking to limit your interaction with Alexa, simply turn the mic/camera button off.
Control your smart home
Use Echo Show to see a are living camera feed from the nursery or your front door. Turn on the fan or dim the lights from the couch—all without lifting a finger.
Echo Show works with smart home devices such as cameras, lights, fans, thermostats, garages, sprinklers, and more.
Always getting smarter
Alexa—the brain behind Echo Show—is built in the cloud, so she is at all times getting smarter. The more you use Echo Show, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences. And because Echo Show is at all times connected, updates are delivered automatically.
Skills add even more capabilities like making a dinner reservation with OpenTable, requesting a ride from Uber, tracking your steps with Fitbit, trying a brand new recipe from Allrecipes, and more. New abilities are being added the entire time. You can additionally see ratings and reviews to learn what other customers are asserting about abilities in the Alexa App.
- Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video content, and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free-just ask.
- Introducing a brand new way to be together. Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa App, and make voice calls to anybody who has an Echo or Echo Dot.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo. Turn on lights or the TV, set thermostats, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
- With eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction-even while music is playing
- Always getting smarter and including new features, plus thousands of abilities like Uber, Allrecipes, CNN, and more