Outsized performance Appearances will also be deceiving. Bose digital signal processing and acoustic design produce wide-range sound, with consistency and readability-all from a equipment so compact, you can circulate it effortlessly from room to room. Proprietary acoustic design delivers a different mixture of small size and proven performance. Convenient far flung controls the equipment and primary iPod or iPhone capabilities, including playlist navigation. Works with and costs iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector. Auxiliary input permits you to play other audio gadgets. Keep the music going Take pleasure in hours of uninterrupted music out of your iPhone or iPod. The SoundDock system costs your gadget whenever it’s docked and plugged into a wall outlet, even while your songs are playing. You’re in handle Use the far flung to turn the equipment on and off, adjust volume, skip tracks and navigate your playlist. Expand your leisure Get more out of your DVD/CD player, tablet, laptop or other mobile gadget. Simply hook up with the three.5mm auxiliary input, and hear all of the sound you’ve been missing. Works with the newest iPod and iPhone models This equipment is suitable with iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.
- Color Class: Black, Wi-Fi Constructed-in: Not Accessible
- Headphone Jack: Yes, Input(s): Lightning
- Smart In a position: Not Accessible
- This equipment is suitable with the newest iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.
- Compatible with older iPhone/iPod models with 30-pin connection adapter (sold separately)