The Amazon echo, echo dot, and Tap represent a new line-up of Bluetooth and smart companion system by Amazon, but is there a competitive market for these types of automation item. What is the competition?
Amazon echo, echo dot, tap, or Alexa are pretty good line up for your own personal assistant. However, Google Home seem s to offer tough competition to Amzon Alexa and the rest, although it is thought that Google home does little things more that Amazon Alexa cannot do. You can find out about Google Home here while the Amazon echo, echo dot, tap, or Alexa line-up deals are shown below.
- The echo can Hear you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Controls lights, thermostats, and switches with Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, compatible WeMo, Insteon, Wink, Nest, and ecobee smart home devices
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Always getting smarter with new features in addition to thousands of skills like Domino’s, Uber, and more…
- 2nd Generation Echo Dot is a voice-controlled, hands-free device which uses Alexa to control smart home devices, play music, read the news, provide information, set alarms, and more…
- Just tap and ask for music from Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Pandora, and TuneIn
- Uses the Alexa Voice Service if connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to read the news, provide weather reports, play music, and even order a pizza
- Nylon woven fabric or full-grain leather wrapped case
- Available in six styles to complement any room