The DEWALT DCS575T2 bendy 60V MAX* 7-1/4″ Circular noticed with brake facets FLEXVOLT know-how; the world’s first battery that automatically alterations voltage when you trade equipment. The bendy battery is backwards suitable with our 20V MAX* tools so you stand up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools.) You can slide the battery into an entire new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT. It operates with a brushless motor, maximized for run time and sturdiness – 5800Rpm optimized pace for high-quality cuts with pace. This round saw bargains a 7 ¼” full dimension blade for corded capability, with an digital brake that stops the blade after the set off is launched. It has a long lasting excessive grade aluminum shoe for correct cuts, along with a flexible bevel cut capability up to fifty seven levels with stops at 22.5 and forty five. This unit additionally has an LED easy that offers clear sight to the cutline. It can chop up to 339 cuts per cost in 2×4 using a versatile battery. Specs: depth of reduce at forty five° 1-5/8″ in, depth of reduce at ninety° 2-1/4″ in, capacity at ninety° cut 2-1/4″ in. Tool weight at most effective 7.6 lbs. Kit comprises: (1) Dcs575 7-1/4″ (184 mm) Circular noticed, (2) 60V MAX* Lithium Ion battery packs, (1) fast charger, (1) DEWALT 7-1/4″(184mm) diameter noticed blade, (1) blade wrench.
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically alterations voltage when you trade equipment
- 7-1/4″ full dimension blade for corded capability
- Electronic brake stops the blade after set off is launched
- Bevel cut capability up to fifty seven levels with stops at 22.5 and forty five
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and sturdiness; 5800 RPM for high-quality cuts with pace